Monday, April 13, 2009

Maui Waves Remind Us of God's Hand in Salvation



James 5:16 (The Message)

16-18Make this your common practice: Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you can live together whole and healed. The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with. Elijah, for instance, human just like us, prayed hard that it wouldn't rain, and it didn't—not a drop for three and a half years. Then he prayed that it would rain, and it did. The showers came and everything started growing again


Bitterness becomes hardened like a pit! The cure: remember God and his hand in your salvation:

Maui waves stripped my finger of my wedding ring.
Frantically I searched. I dove deep with borrowed goggles. The waves moved back and forth, and what was once there was quickly erased. As soon as I gave up a little girl said, "Is this your ring?"
I was thankful to the girl and to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from y'all...

Blogs For Christians

Gateway Bible Search

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page