Friday, November 7, 2008

III. Not Gloryfying Us, We Glorify Him: What is the Interlopers Gospel...

LORD's Supper Day Three: Praising Him for His Great Goodness Towards Us...

**** THe Merriam Webster Dictionary Defines Interloper as one that intrudes in a place or sphere of activity****

Granter of All Wishes: Give me what I want or I won't go! Quick Exchanges: Interlopers want quick gospels. Feeling Good: Interlopers sing happy songs about you! Marketing: Do not offend the world. The world has our money-bags. Interloper's views lead to Heresy. Franchising: Interlopers branch their churches out. American Idol: We become self centered Gods.
Are You Glorifying the LORD or YOUR COMMUNITY or Yourself? Allow the Interloper In You to Be Weeded Out.

Deuteronomy 3:24 O LORD GOD you have only begun to show your servant your greatness and your mighty hand. For what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do such works and mighty acts as yours. I know that at times I am a definite Interloper who acts like a hypacret. I am such a good actor that I fool myself. Lord thank you for your Holy Spirit which allows us to weed through the crapy self centered goodness. Allow me to grow as a person under you. Make me a man of integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from y'all...

Blogs For Christians

Gateway Bible Search

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page