Saturday, November 8, 2008

III. Lords Super- Not About Us- Him

11.08.2008
Dear Ms. Winfrey,
I am delighted in your invitation to speak about my book, 55 Words on God. I am sorry but I decline your invitation. What about selling my book? God is a direct marketer to the heart. God draws readers to books, if that is his will.

Loving appreciation,
Gregorio Roth

Alas, I did not receive a letter from Oprah!!!

Heaven is opened by our savior, our final rabbi, our great LORD: Jesus Christ.


Prayer:
Deuteronomy 3:24 O LORD GOD you have only begun to show your servant your greatness and your mighty hand. For what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do such works and mighty acts as yours. Thank you for allowing me to find the book The World's Shortest Stories. I need to sharpen my writing up, to be only able to write 55 Words per Story creates a rewarding challenge. I ask that you continue to work with me on my writing so that my gift can Glorify You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from y'all...

Blogs For Christians

Gateway Bible Search

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page